Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mona Vie Changing people's live's one day at a time!

Today I decided to get the word out everywhere I can because I want to be a Black Diamond or above with MonaVie;-) Brig Hart is a great Mentor! I cannot stress enough how this juice is helping millions of people all over the world! 19 fruits packed in a bottle with the # 1 superfood in the world the Acai berry. I started drinking the juice in July, after 5 weeks I said " omG I feel great, it helped my arthritus, my sciatica, the bulging disks in my neck, I have'nt taken a prevacid for my acid reflux disease since then, menstrual cramps gone, I lost my baby weight after having 2 kids and now I am at my starting weight @ 40 years old, my stress levels are down, my energy level is up, my skin looks great and I wake up everyday ready to conquer the world by sharing this juice with everyone I know or don't know , as I want to give people what Mona vie has given to me, a better nutritional Life whether it be for your Health or wealth this company will give that to you, if you want it!
Since August 2009, i've taken Advil 7 times! Thats huge, I literally use to have to pop advil at least 2 a day. Now I know MonaVie isn't a cure, but it helps the body heal itself, and conquers all the bad toxins caused by free radicals and it's just by drinking 4 ounces a day, thats 13 fruits a day I am eating..One thing I always remember my Dad saying growing up, "Make sure you always eat your fruits and veggies everyday"! I never did and never was healthy, I was always sick, always in pain and always tired! The Government suggests we eat 3-7 fruits a day and less then 14% of the population does, thats why everyone is always sick and there's so many diseases! My children are never going to have to deal with what I delt with growing up because I give them there daily dosage of Original & Mmune everyday, there very healthy and will be for Life, they get a common cold once and a while that lasts a day or so but it's better then a week of sickies, doctors, antibiotics, ugh ! All I have to say is Mona Vie for Life. There are some people who ask, is this a scam or a pyramid scheme? To them i say the truth. this is a completely legitimate business, employing millions of distributors. Our books are regulated by the government and the company is completely debt-free. We wouldn't have all of the credibility and success that we enjoy if this was anything but 100% legitimate. So, if your ready to make a change, whether it be for better Health or Wealth, lock arms with me so that I may lead you to proper Nutrition & Financial Freedom! To your Health & Success, Annie Touvi www.mymonavie.com/Annietouvi
516-859-4736

No comments:

Post a Comment